Friday, March 30, 2007

Felt stack


Felt stack, originally uploaded by IamSusie.

Jealous? I finally made an online order for felt. This is the delicious wool/rayon blended kind.

At my last visit to JoAnns, they told me it isn't spring yet (!?) So I gave up on them. The prices on these were the same as JoAnns anyway and I had a better selection.

I ordered from this source. My order arrived super quickly. Unfortunately, they don't have lavender. I love lavender and the purple color range, so maybe I'll dye my own.

My photo color is a little bit too red. The yellow in the center is a lovely lemony color in real life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great eye for color.

IamSusie said...

Thanks, anonymous! You sound like a very supportve husband!

Anonymous said...

Even though you want to stich space ships on my pillow case.