Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Halloween 2007

The kids were so excited about Halloween they could hardly get to sleep. I'm not sure how I feel about Daylight Savings Time being moved. Many of our neighbors have lights and cool doorways that show off best in the dark. On the other hand, as soon as the sun went down, it got really chilly.

Above, my son is a werewolf. I sewed up his fur pants and tunic last Halloween when he was a less scary regular wolf. My daughter is a Pixie Fairy. I purchased her costume because it seems silly to sew something like this when it is available so cheap at the stores.

I'm never sure if I have enough candy to hand out. I don't know why I worry, because we always have some left over. Since my children are older now, they go to more houses and this is the first time they came home with more than I gave out. There were a few boys who came around several times before I got wise to them. They were coveting my Milky Way bars...

Too Much Candy
I don't what we are going to do with all this! My son is 10 and he only just figured out that we eat some of his candy every year. My husband confessed to stealing his Snickers and I always go for the chocolates and caramels. Daughter hates Tootsie Rolls and Butterfinger, so she gives me those.

I hope your Halloween was fun!

No comments: