Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Pouches

Giraffe Pouches:
Girraffe PouchesGiraffe

Gnomes and Mushrooms:
Gnome and Mushroom Pouches
Mushroom Pouches

Alien Invasion:
Alien Invasion Pouches

Do you need me to tell you to vote today? I didn't think so. Husband and I are all set to cancel each other out at the polls!

Edited to add: There were no lines at our polling place although they were processing a steady stream of people. Husband and I did agree on several local election questions and candidates. It took us less than 5 minutes to vote. I'm going to see if I can get that promised free coffee at Starbucks and the free ice cream at Ben and Jerry's although I'm also informed that this can be considered "buying votes" and may be a violation of federal law...

5 comments:

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

I think that is so funny that giving away ice cream and bucks is "buying your vote". It is not saying *vote for xyz* on it! lol

I lvoe your new purses! GNOMES!!! YEA!

donna said...

I think it's a state-by-state thing. Plus, how are they going to prove you really voted? My daughter did a mock election at school and got a better looking sticker than I did and hubby wasn't offered a sticker at all.

Sonya said...

Im so in love with your pouches! those are the best.

jovaliquilts said...

These are cuter than cute! Absolutely love them.
Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I tried to reply but you are set at "no reply". If you go to your settings and put in your email, people can reply to comments you leave.

IamSusie said...

Thanks for stopping by jovialquilts! I love your blog. I tried to fix my settings, but I don't know exactly where to do it... It seems that It used to be different as people used to email me out of the blue more often.