Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Felt Pinwheels

I saw this adorable pinwheel brooch project by Betz White last month in several crafty places on the internet. If you browse crafty blogland, I imagine you saw it too. I had to make them especially since I have that cherry fabric in my collection.

Felt and Fabric Pinwheel

Felt and Fabric Pinwheel

Felt and Fabric Pinwheel

This is the one that my daughter made:

Felt and Fabric Pinwheel

She's a bit crafted out since she got a nice variety of craft kits for her birthday recently, so I let her be the designer and I would simply be the craftsman for the rest of our lot.

Felt and Fabric Pinwheel

This one is my favorite. I love that dotted fabric:

Felt and Fabric Pinwheel

They all have safety pin backs. We each wore one to our holiday picnic, but the rest we attached to little sticks and stuck them in the flower pots as decorations.

Felt and Fabric Pinwheel

We had a relaxing 4th of July holiday! Hope you are enjoying the season!



2 comments:

Paula said...

I love these specially that last one :-)

I've been seeing these pinwheels too on several blogs and meaning to make myself one I just need to find the sticky thing you use to get the fabric to stick to the felt.

Glenys said...

There so pretty to look at. Just admiring them.